A complex of three buildings. the cigar factory was built in 1886, the others, built in the early 1900s, were the Stemery and a warehouse. All are part of the Ybor City National Historic Landmark District
ZOM USA retained Stephanie Ferrell as the historic preservation consulting architect to assist with the local design review process, historic preservation property exemption and federal income tax credit application, all successful.
Built as a cigar factory complex, it became a shopping and restaurant development in the mid-1980s. Subsequently, ZOM acquired the property with the goal of converting most of the three structures to office use.